Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Starr Mike Starr is offline

Default "Print current page" should have a "+n pages" field.

"rawahoho" wrote in message
When the print dialogue comes up and you select the "current page" field,
there should be a field (defaulted to 0) which allows the user to print an
additional n pages, i.e., if the user enters 2, you will get 3 pages total
printed. Many times I have to do 2 or 3 consecutive "print current pages"

print a small portion of the document.

I think the OP had a great idea; I know how to print ranges of pages but as
a suggestion to make the print function more usable, I'm all for it.