Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Word07 - Text box at top of page

Hi Phil,

So far so good.
In the 'safe mode' the text box did not appear.
So, what's the next step?

Mmm. You didn't answer my question about which command you're using to "open a
new page".

What I can tell you is that either something is in your Normal.dot template, or a
macro is running.

When I open a new page a text box appears at the very top.
I can activate it - right click - Format frame... - Remove frame to get
the text boundaries back.

How do I get the text box to go away and the text boundaries to appear by
default?

PS - In Word Options - Show document content - Show text boundaries is
already checked.

Which command are you using to create this "new page"?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)