tom dautel

I've been through the File | Page Setup | Layout menu, and the Tools |
Options menu, but I can't find any "Bottom of page" or "Below text" settings.
Can someone point me to where I can set these things?

FYI, I'm having the same prob as original poster (huge blank margin below my
footnotes). I reset the "from edge" measurement as recommended (it was
already only at 0.5), but it made no difference. I'm using Word 2002 SP3.

Thanks for any help...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Make sure you have the footnote position set to "Bottom of page" and not
"Below text."

"Carrie" wrote in message
My footnotes are about an inch above my bottom margin. How can I move

them
lower on the page