Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gail8269

Default Toolbars change when documents from others are closed...

This is not a major issue, more of an annoyance.

When I open a document created by another person either from the web or in
e-mail, Word automattically opens the Reviewing toolbar or Web toolbar. When
I close out of the program and re-open it, the toolbars are there. Normally
I catch it and get rid of them immediately before I close out, but sometimes
I miss it.

This is not a random thing. It happens every time. Any ideas on how to
stop it?