Robert Secon

"Helmut Weber" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
ups.com...
Hi Rob,

I don't think this will hardly work without using the selection.

Before I code something to work with a variety of lines,
I'd like to know, whether you need always the same line,
lets say line(2), how may lines there are in the cells,
whether in each cell in the same number of lines,
and whether the line you need can be the last line in a cell.

There is no regularity in the cells. For instance, you can have just three
lines in one cell, but in another there are 6 lines, depending on the
written data. Did I understand this right?

Do lines wrap automatically or do You use linefeed or
paragraph marks to enforce wrapping?

There are linefeeds seperating the lines.

Hope this helps us out

Rob