Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Wilke-Thissen Lisa Wilke-Thissen is offline

Default Extracting specific words from a document

Hi,

I really can't tell. i looked at the document in
every view type, and it just doesn't show it.

but you do know, how to show all formatting marks in a Word document?
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...010102250.aspx

I would be happy to send you a page for research
if you think you can help.

I think to get the document would help, but it is not necessary. We just
need the information about the systematic:
Where has Word to stop highlighting? Is it a full stop, is it a paragraph
mark, is it a manual line break, is it a colon?
Where does the firstname end?

--
Cheers,
Lisa