Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Phrank Phrank is offline

Default Combining separate Word documents into one document

Hi Terry,

We do already extensively use this awesome utility; however, as you
noted, it doesn't handle the portrait/landscape combinations well. I
understand that MS Word is just not designed for something like this,
but when one is trying to be responsive to customers' requests, one
looks in every nook and crany to find a solution - especially in these
economic times. I'll look deeper into the boiler macro to see if we
can do something. Thanks Terry.

Frank

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 17:49:45 -0000, "Terry Farrell"
wrote:

Download boiler.zip from Graham Mayor's site. This utility/macro lets you
chose which files you want to combine. Chose the option the add new
documents following a section break, next page which should enable you to
insert each document and keep its format. However, I am unsure how it will
handle portrait/landscape combinations, but give it a test.