RMullin

Default Can I use spellcheck in templates?

I am trying to make forms that people can fill out on the computer and then
print and save in their own directories. I open up Word, click on view,
click on toolbars, then forms. I create the document, then protect it and
save it as a Word document. When the users are filling out the forms, the
spellcheck feature doesn't work, is there any way that we can use spellcheck
on forms. I have also tried to save it in a template format and the
spellcheck still will not work, any help would be appreciated. Please email
me the solution.