Jay Freedman

RMullin wrote:
I am trying to make forms that people can fill out on the computer
and then print and save in their own directories. I open up Word,
click on view, click on toolbars, then forms. I create the document,
then protect it and save it as a Word document. When the users are
filling out the forms, the spellcheck feature doesn't work, is there
any way that we can use spellcheck on forms. I have also tried to
save it in a template format and the spellcheck still will not work,
any help would be appreciated. Please email me the solution.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...ProtectDoc.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman