Word Heretic

G'day Jim Landwehr Jim ,

I can treat this commercially if required - email the document and hit
the paypal account on my website for US$50

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Jim Landwehr Jim
reckoned:

Hello,

I am trying to open a document that was created with word 2000 in word 2003.
The document serves as a table of contents hyperlinked to various sections
(in the same document). It also has a watermark. When I try and open it in
2003 it says it needs to "convert" it and when I choose windows default, it
converts it to a garbled mess.

Any help appreciated, as I do not want to have to recreate this thing.

Thanks,

Jim L