Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MJ Schaer[_2_] MJ Schaer[_2_] is offline

Default Did they fix the PDF function

Graham,

I have Adobe 7.0.9 on my system. I cannot print to the Adobe PDF from Word
and have the hyperlinks work. This may be a Word 2007 to Adobe 7 problem, or
it could be that it's because I'm running Vista. So, I do have to use the
"Save as PDF" add-in from Microsoft. And, yes, once the file is moved the
links break. Thank you!

My only solution is to save the document as a .doc and pull it into my older
version of Word to create the PDF using the Adobe Add-in.