Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Millie C. Millie C. is offline

Default Using a REF in a header to a field in a protected section

I am trying to develop a template where I am using a form in the first
section to allow entry of information, one of them being a Title field. I
have divided the document into sections and am only protecting the first
section with the form. My problem is that I have added headers and footers in
the remaining sections and I want to include a REF to the title field, but
when I protect the field, the header is protected as well even though it is
not part of the form section. Any thoughts?
--
Millie C.