Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Word 2007 books

See the following information prepared by fellow MVP Daiya Mitchell:
http://daiya.mvps.org/bookword.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Joel Parker" wrote in message
news
I'm looking for a good book on Word 2007 that would help me learn how to
use it efficiently. I'm pretty comfortable with word processors (been
using them for a long time), and I'll be starting on a thesis pretty soon,
so I'm looking for something that will cover the long-document problem.

Any suggestions?

- Joel