Teelrob

I tried method 3 and I could not change the color depth...it stayed on 16.
Method 2 did not apply because I am using Windows 2000, I installed a display
driver and I am still having the same problem. I received the same response
from another person that responded. Is there a way to do option 3....The
only options for color were 16 and 16..Thank you.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See €œWD2002: A Black Bar Appears Across the Page When You Type€
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303507

"Teelrob" wrote in message
When trying to type in Word or space in a Word document, a blackened area
appears. When scrolling down, the box disappears. Just installed a new
Microsoft Office.