Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Indent markers

You're just plain crazy. g The right marker is only for a right indent;
you can't have first-line or hanging indents on the right side, so there's
no need for a top part to the marker. That said, I won't swear that the
marker wasn't displayed differently in some earlier version.

http://word.mvps.org

"Shuggles" wrote in message
Aren't the right and left indent markers supposed to mirror one another,
i.e.
both have a moveable top and bottom part? Or am I just plain crazy?!

Thanks