Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OM

Default "Fixing" picture in place on HTML docs.

Thanks Susan - I've added that to my list of Keyboard shortcuts ! Is there
any way of doing ALL the pictures in a document at one time ?

Thanks again

Rob Lepper

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Select each graphic and press Ctrl+Shift+F9 to unlink (and embed) it.

so
all may benefit.

"OM" wrote in message
u...
No a great subject line - sorry.

My question :- when I save a web page (Save as Web Page (complete)), and
then open it in Word to edit it, the pictures are there as links, not as
graphics in the document. If I then save as a .doc file, and delete the
.html file, the graphics are deleted as well, and when the page is

reopened
in word - no pictures.

Is there an easy, simple way to "fix" the pictures, so they are actually

in
the .doc ? The same problem happens of course if I save the .doc file,
and
then open it on a different PC - no pictures.

Thanks in advance

Rob Lepper