Peter Jamieson

Do you have any { NEXT } ( Next record ) fields in your mail merge main
document? If so, you may have one more than you need.

Peter Jamieson
"helios" wrote in message
I am merging an Access 2000 parameter query into a Word 2000 form letter.
Everything seems fine, except only 4 of the 7 records I've filtered for
are
showing up--Only the odd-numbered records. I have another form letter
linked
to this query and my OS is XP, if that has any relevance.

The query is fine--it's the only reason I knew I wasn't getting all of my
(7)
results in my mail merge document. When I run the mail merge, I have "all
records" checked to merge. Aaaand-I've checked my filters in the mail
merge
helper: all blank.

I can get the even records to merge if I select to merge records 2 through
7
(or last record, I suppose). This is a bit annoying, though, and I abhor
tedium. I really want to know WHY! If anyone has run into this before, I'd
appreciate a solution.