Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default How is it possible to fit 1.5 pages word document into one page

I've marked this thread for perpetual follow-up just in case someone comes
up with a workable idea... I'd like to apply the concept to my financial
situation so I can cover all my debts with one check without reducing the
balance in my checking account ;-)
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"SamElmar" wrote in message
I have a very lage document and I want to reduce it. I would like to shrink
every 1.5 pages to fit into one page without chaging the font size
(incidentally the document contains lots pf pictures and some explanation,
where lots of spaces are incorported into the document). Is that possible?
and if that is possible how can it be done???

By the way I run Office 2003.

Thank you