Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Help with type a question box.

If your reading skills are on par with your writing, it's not surprising
that you've not understood the help instructions. What on earth are you
talking about?

"spysmily1" wrote in message
I can't seem to get any help on removing this box from either excel, word,
or
outlook. I have read other post that just recite the same stuff about
right clicking and unchecking the show the box. I don't have this box and
never have had it. I have many others. I have tried the suggestion that I
had
googled for in which the MVP said to go to Customize then in the Toolbar
tab
select Menu Bar and then click properties. The problem there is that I
have
no properties to click. All I have is reset or keyboard on the bottom. To
the
right I have New, Rename, Delete and Reset, but no properties at all. I am
using Office 2003