OliveX

Default DDE field doesn't update when printing after applying word 2000 sp3

Hello,

We have a document which contains a field in which a DDE server is called to
display / print barcode. Before it worked well on office 2000/Word.
However, after applying sp3, it doesn't work. Now each time I open the
document, the field displays the field code only. And when I print, the
field is empty. I need to move into the field, press F9 to update the field
manually, then the barcode can be printed correctly. I have already tick
'update field' in the print option.
Can anyone help me to solve this? I cannot press F9 for each opening of the
document, given that it is a mail merge document.
Thanks!