Doug Robbins

Rather than using the Address Block field, just insert the individual
mergefields in the arrangement that you want.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"katet" wrote in message
I am doing a mail merge with a letter in word and the address details from
an
excel spreadsheeet. It is all faily simple, but I want to format the
address
layout more than it will allow.

It seems to only allow 5 lines for any address meaning that the last line
often contains lots of information seperated by commas
eg. Slough, Berks, XXX XXX
Whereas I want to format it so that they are on their own lines eg.
Slough
Berks
XXX XXX

Can I do this as part of the merge, or do I have to go through the final
document at the end and do it manually??