The article makes this pretty clear, I think: change the zoom, then press
the Spacebar and Backspace, then Save. These were the last three of the five
steps, the first two being to find and open Normal.dot.

"Francine" wrote in message
Thank you Suzanne. I followed your instructions but couldn't figure out

what
to do after I found the template (which was blank).

--

Francine

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Francine" wrote in message
When I open the program the view automatically opens in the Print

Layout
view. I want it to open in Normal view, but nothing I try works. How

can
get it to open automatically in the Normal view?

--

Francine