Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
McRibIsBack McRibIsBack is offline

Default Keyboard Shortcuts / AutoText Entries

I work in an environment where we generate thousands of letters and am trying
to speed up the process. I know how to create AutoText entries for these
letters & create a new toolbar for them and all that. What I'm looking to do
however, is see if it's possible to have one or any type of shortcut created
where the text (letter) will be pulled from a centralized location.

Put it this way, I want to to single click a toolbar or do a Keyboard
shortcut that will pull a letter from a shared library. So that if there are
ever any changes to the letter, we can just make the change to the letter and
not have to update everyone's AutoText entries. (we have over 100 associates).

Thanks!