Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default can you format a document after you have already typed it????

"USING WORD, NEED ASSISTANCE,PLEASE......" USING WORD, NEED
wrote in message
I TYPED UP DOCUMENTS FOR WORK USING WORD, WHEN I FINISHED I SAVED THEM TO
MY
FLOPPY, THEN TRIED TO PRINT THEM OUT, SOMETHING POPPED UP ON THE SCREEN
TELLING ME MY DOCUMENT WERE NTO FORMATTED, DID I WANT TO FORMAT?? WHAT I
WANT TO KNOW IS IF I FORMAT, WILL I LOSE MY DOCUMENTS AND HAVE TO START
OVER??APPRECIATE ANY HELP ON THIS...

Well I certainly hope that all the documents you type for work are NOT all
in caps. Please turn off your caps lock when posting here.
if I interpret your post correctly, do NOT work from documents on a floppy
disk, you WILL lose them. Copy them back to the HDD first, before opening
them.