Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stuart Stuart is offline

Default Drop down menus from 2003 unaccessable for change in 2007

I have a contract document that I made in Word 2003 that contains several
drop down menu for the selection of various interest rates and time
schedules. When I opened the document in 2007 it did 2 things first is
converted and saved over the 2003 format so I no longer have access to it and
second I am now unable to unlock the document so that I can change features
in some of the drop down menus. When I try to change things using the
developer tab only a few elements are accessable under the various groups.
In the control group only the Legacy tools is accessable. Is there a way to
unlock this docment to allow me to change the drop down menus?