Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I buy word 97

It's an OOOOOOOOOOOOLD version. If you could find it, it would be on
something like eBay and I *never* recommend anyone buy software that way.

If you have Windows 98SE, you could run Office XP. Even tho it's an older
version, you'll probably have a bit easier time locating a copy of that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Frank AUstin, Tx" Frank AUstin, wrote in
message ...
Can somone tell me where I can buy a copy of Microsoft Word for Win98SE
(Word 97?). I've looked thru thr Microsoft website and spent an hour
running
around in circles. If Microsoft is forcing user to upgrade to later os and
no
longer supports it for
that reason, does anyone know an computer supply store or such where I
can
but it??