Nayna Nayna is offline
Banned

[quote=Varda;496764]I've read this entire thread several times, tried all the suggestions, but am having the same exact issue the person wrote below. The weird thing is that this happens to SOME of the records, and not all of them.

I've checked my database and the phone numbers are all stored in the same manner. Yet the printed mail merging in Word shows this for some of the phone numbers:
(- ) -1635

Quote:
Originally Posted by me04984 View Post
This is an old post but I find it helpful. However, when I put in the code
you suggest, I get ( )- -2462 for example, where it prints only the last
four. What format does the data base have to be in to make it come out right?
Actually, I would prefer having it listed as 207-555-2462 in my listings, if
possible.
Thanks for information.