Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marilyn

Default Keep the office assistant

I want the Office Assistant back. Both Rocky and Earl are my friends. If the
Assistant isn't going to be offered in Office 2007 I don't think I will use
it at this time. I'd continue to use Office 2003
--
Marilyn Lawson

"Mr Shaun Warburton" wrote:

I think you have made a big mistake removing the office assistant from Office
2007.

It has been proved that people, feel loyalty to a certain computer, in a
group of computers. So it is with the assistant, that comes out to help them,
and share their world.

You shoud at least give us the chance to have an assistant, or not. Me
myself am missing Rocky, my little friend, that sits on my desktop, and I,
like a good many people, I feel, would gladly go back to Office 2003 just to
see his tail wagg again....

click "I Agree" in the message pane.