Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Keep the office assistant

You have steel ones, don't you?

And Microsoft employees RARELY ever pop into the newsgroups. That's one of
the things that we, as MVPs, handle. You want to talk to a 'Softie? Fine -
call Microsoft and give them your charge card number.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mr Shaun Warburton" wrote in
message ...
Well if that be the case then, and you're not employed by Microsoft, would
you kindly refrain from answering queries on this board, as if you had the
final word on the matter.

In future, I would prefer the Comments to come from the organ-grinder and
not the monkey.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

For once I agree with you this is absurd, What is the point in you
asking
what we think of your product. And then saying "yes but no but" "you
will
have this or nothing".

I do not work for Microsoft, nor does anyone you're likely to meet here.

Its a conpleete wast of time. And as for your comments about cars, "Mr

Ford
told all his customers that they could only have a black one", But he
soon
changed his mind. Need I say more

Mr. Ford sold a *lot* of black Model T's.

so
all may benefit.

"Mr Shaun Warburton" wrote
in
message ...
For once I agree with you this is absurd, What is the point in you
asking
what we think of your product. And then saying "yes but no but" "you
will
have this or nothing".

Its a conpleete wast of time. And as for your comments about cars, "Mr

Ford
told all his customers that they could only have a black one", But he
soon
changed his mind. Need I say more

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

you cannot dictate to your
customers, what they can and carn't have in somthing that they wil

hopfuly
be paying you for.

This is absurd on its face. When you go to buy a car (which costs a
lot

more
than Office), if a specific option is not offered on a specific
model,

you
have the option not to buy the car, but the car manufacturer has no
obligation to make that option available. As you say, users can vote

with
their feet, but you "cannot dictate" to Microsoft what it must
include

or
may not eliminate.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Mr Shaun Warburton"
wrote

in
message ...
Thank you Marilyn and join the club,

No Rocky No Office 2007. Take note Microsoft, you cannot dictate to

your
customers, what they can and carn't have, in somthing that they wil
hopfuly
be paying you for. they wil do that to you! and walk with their
feet

back
office 2003.

We should be able to have or not to have a part of Office that we
all
love.
and not be told by you that we carn't have it.

"Marilyn" wrote:

I want the Office Assistant back. Both Rocky and Earl are my

friends. If
the
Assistant isn't going to be offered in Office 2007 I don't think

will
use
it at this time. I'd continue to use Office 2003
--
Marilyn Lawson

"Mr Shaun Warburton" wrote:

I think you have made a big mistake removing the office
assistant

from
Office
2007.

It has been proved that people, feel loyalty to a certain

computer, in
group of computers. So it is with the assistant, that comes out
help them,
and share their world.

You shoud at least give us the chance to have an assistant, or

not. Me
myself am missing Rocky, my little friend, that sits on my

desktop,
and I,
like a good many people, I feel, would gladly go back to Office

2003
just to
see his tail wagg again....

----------------
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,

click
the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button,
follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based
Newsreader

and
then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.