Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Colleen

Default How do I print a list of comments made to a document?

"Darren" wrote:

Colleen wrote:
in old Word program, comments could be printed from File, Print, Print What
box, click on Comments
Comments is no longer offered as an option in the Print What box

How do I print a list of comments made to a document?

What version are you using? In Word 2003, I just did a quick check to
see if the following instructions work, and they did.
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/as...820301033.aspx)

According to Microsoft, the instructions a
1) Open or switch to the document that contains markup (markup:
Comments and tracked changes such as insertions, deletions, and
formatting changes. View markup when you want to process tracked
changes and comments. Print a document with markup to keep a record of
changes made to a document.).
2) On the File menu, click Print.
3) In the Print what box, click List of markup.