Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I restore original page setup for Word?

As Stefan says, you can get back to the factory defaults by renaming
Normal.dot, but you also lose any other customizations you have saved. The
basic defaults are 1.25" left and right margins, 1" top and bottom margins,
0.5" header and footer margins, Portrait orientation, Letter or A4 paper
size, "Default tray" for both first page and other pages, and "New page"
section start, with none of the other options enabled.

"Su2girls" wrote in message
I thought when I hit default it would restore my setup to the original,

but
it changed it to what I had entered in error. What are the original

settings
for margins, etc, in Word 2002?