Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DOsser DOsser is offline

Default How do I show Word document Header/footer in an email attachment?

winefinder wrote:
I have attempted to send an email (Outlook 2003) with an attached Word
document but the receiver cannot see the Header/Footer of the Word document
(my company logo)
- What am I doing wrong?

Bruce

Should have nothing to do with the fact that it's email.

Have you simply sent it to yourself to see if comes back ok?

Does the header/footer use a font that your recipients don't have?
or is the logo a graphic or other element that you've somehow linked
to on your own system rather than including it in the document (I
don't know if that's even possible)?

- DOSser