Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Susan Dennis Susan Dennis is offline

Default Track Change Documents

Stefan - Thanks for this. But I thought from what I had read on here that if
you selected a specific colour it changed it for all people editing it. Not
just you. How do I go about selecting one colour for me?

Regards.
--
Susan Dennis

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

I think that is to be expected: on different documents the same author may
see different colors for his/her tracked changes. What you can do is choose
a specific color (on your machine) in the options for Track Changes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Susan Dennis" wrote in message
I started editing a document another secretary had already worked on in
blue
but her changes were green. Mine were blue. Then when I went back to it
the
following day hers were blue and mine were green. Then the following day
when I went back to it, mine were blue and hers were green. On each
occasion
I saved it as a fresh document - would this have any bearing?

Any insight would be appreciated as I thought it assigned one colour for
one
author but mine keeps changing even on the same computer.
--
Susan Dennis

.