Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Zoljko,

It depends on how the pictures are formatted in Word.

If they're inserted with a layout of other than inline-with
text wrapping you can use
Tools=Customize=Commands and from the Drawing category list
drag the 'Select Multiple Objects' commmand to the Drawing Toolbar

You can then click on that choice and use 'Select All'.

=========
"Zoljko" wrote in message ...
I have more than thousand pictures in my document.
I want to select all of them at once, not one by one.
I want select only the pictures, nothing else.
How can I do that?
When I select them I can replace them or delete them at once.
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx