Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
plac8 plac8 is offline

Default can i make my picture watermark lighter? (but not washout)?

Ah, I got my problem now, I couldn't click on the picture unless it was in
header mode. All good, thanks for your help - it was much appreciated.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

When you click on the picture, the Picture toolbar will be displayed. One of
the buttons is for Format Picture. Or you can choose it from the Format
menu. Or you can just double-click on the picture to open the dialog.

"plac8" wrote in message
thanks for your speedy response. I don't have the original picture; the
document was emailed to me as a watermark already. I couldn't figure out

how
to get the format picture dialogue - can you tell me how? thx

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In the Format Picture dialog, you can adjust the brightness, contrast,

and
transparency to your liking.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"plac8" wrote in message
hi all, I want to make my watermark lighter but washout is too light.

Is
it
possible to have a happy medium? fingers crossed...