Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] marsnerok@gmail.com is offline

Default watermarks and margins and focus

Wow thanks, Suzanne, all this time I have been using the "watermark" method and experienced the same problems as "I dude.." when adjusting margins to fit body text within the frame of the artwork. It just took me a little tweaking of the image size and voilą!! Now I don't have to worry about explaining borderless printing options and setting margins etc. This makes it so much easier for me and my client!! Thank you thank you!!

*Mars*