Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mazorj mazorj is offline

Default help find my resume

I cannot find a setting for that.

You brought it up here. Is the courtesy of a substantive reply to a
question about something you posted too much to ask?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Check your settings or ask in a Windows Mail newsgroup.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"mazorj" wrote in message
How do you set WM to insert NOSPAM in your e-mail address?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Depends on what you set it for. I use Outlook Express, Windows
Live Mail, and Windows Mail (depending on myh location). I have
all three set to add NOSPAM.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Robert Macy" wrote in message
On Aug 11, 8:00 am, "JoAnn Paules"
wrote:
1. Don't use all caps.

2. Email CareerBuilder and ask them. It's not a Word issue.

3. Never post an unmunged email address unless you enjoy spam -
not the kind
you eat with eggs.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"STACI SPELLMAN" STACI wrote
in

I NEED HELP IN FINDING WERE MY RESUME IS HIDIDING. I KNOW THERE
IS A COPY
OF
IT CAREERBUILDERS.COM BUT IAM UNABLE TO PULL IT UP TO SAVE IN A
FOLDER IN
MY
EMAIL ADDRESS. IF YOU CAN HELP ME HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS
.
THANK YOU

JoAnn,

I'm using google to access this UseNet Group. The posting I view
has
every email address munged. Does that mean that if I used
different
access these email addresses are NOT munged?

Robert