Greg Maxey

Default After using underscore, how do I eliminate automatic line at bott.

See:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...tRidOfLine.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Frustrated Secretary wrote:
I am using Word 2000. I am creating a centered title, return, and
then use the underscore key to draw a line the full width of the
page. However, Word wants to change the underscore to a different
type of line which I cannot eliminate. I can use the return key and
move it down the page, but I cannot eliminate it. When I reach the
bottom of the page, if I use Ctrl-enter to make a page break, Word
again enters that stupid line. How can I stop this, and how can I
eliminate the lines it has already created????