Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jana_elliott

Default You need an actual "Pi' symbol in your mathematical symbols.

I would like to know where in MS Word is an actual 'Pi' symbol that I can
insert into my document. I chose- Insert menu, then symbol, then
mathematical character which gives me a 'Pi' type of symbol but it is not
the actual 'real deal'. It is not small and and it does not have a wavy line
on the top. Please help as this has been a problem since the beginning.

Thank you for your help!!
Jana in Tulsa

click "I Agree" in the message pane.