Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
FnillerFnaller FnillerFnaller is offline

Default Style question.

Hi,

How can I change the hight of the textback ground?
I'm using a black background for my text and the text itself is white.
What I would like to do is to make the text background higher but
without making the font higher. The result should be a white text in a
black background and with more "space" around the text.

I don't want to make a textbox because it's my plan to set the font as
a style.

Hope this make reason. It's quite hard to explain.