Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Word 2007 Find and Replace

No, I don't think that anything has changed. In fact, once you get past the
ribbon, most of the dialogs are unchanged.

I assume that you have seen the article "Finding and replacing characters
using wildcards" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...gWildcards.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Island Girl" wrote in message
Are there any new and exciting features in wildcard searches in 2007?
I've
still got a lot to learn about what's there already; it's just that I find
that such an interesting area to explore and study!