Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default What happened!? I've been convert to PDF for YRS!

Relax, my friend - you've lost nothing although MS *has* made it a bit
inconvenient to get the capability active in 2007. You do have to download &
install an add-in, but once you do the PDF format will be available in the
Save As dialog. Have a look here for the add-in & mo

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...649921033.aspx

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/5/07 2:12 PM, in article
, "evansche"
wrote:

"Note If you had previously been able to save a Word document in PDF format
but the command for doing so no longer appears in Word, documentation ..."

Why the H*LL do I bother to upgrade when I lose what I liked !! What
happened!?