Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Adding calendar to word form

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 08:58:01 -0700, Alison H
wrote:

Hello! I'm creating a confirmation form which includes inserting a range of
dates. I'd like to be able to click, open a calendar and pick the dates to
be inserted rather than type the dates in the table. Does anyone know how to
do this?

If you have Word 2007, and the form will be used only in Word 2007,
you can use the date picker content control on the Developer ribbon.

For earlier versions, see http://www.gmayor.com/popup_calendar.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman