Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jonathan West Jonathan West is offline

Default Tables please help

"Nahshon Evren" f****a wrote in message
Hi,

how do you copy-paste a big table with lots of details
without the whole thing messing up and becoming a mess, which is my case ?

I'd really appreciate some help as I'm on a big project and there're loads
of
big tables, converted from .pdf using solid converter - they're fine, but
when I copy-paste
they're ruined and so is the text above an below

Thank you for your help

Nash

Having pasted the table, select the table and press Ctrl-Q and Ctrl-Space.
That should clear out odd text and paragraph formatting. Then go to Table,
table Properties (with the whole table still selected), click the Row tab,
and uncheck the Specify Height checkbox. Then click the Table tab of the
dialog, click the Options button, and set the cell borders to something
sensible.

You might want to record a macro so that you can repeat the process more
quickly.

Creating a macro with no programming experience using the recorder
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...ngRecorder.htm

--
Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP