Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Compare document don't show changes Compare document don't show changes is offline

Default Insert a PDF into WORD document

I don't know about you, but when I insert a PDF in a Word job, it is very
hard to read, especially if you have numbers or charts. What I do is change
my PDF to a JPEG file and insert a "picture". It looks just like the
original.

"dkv0942" wrote:

I'm using Microsoft Office Word 2007.
I'm creating a manual.
I need to insert a multi-page PDF document into the manual AND then print
the WORD document with the PDF expanded.
I can insert the PDF, the first page is shown and when I double-click the
PDF is open in my pdf reader. But when I print the WORD document all I get is
the first page of the pdf.