Graham Mayor

How many records are we talking about? If it is just a few, merge to a new
document and add them manually. If not, how do you determine which numbers
match which records?

Kushum wrote:
Hi,
I would be grateful if someone could give me some advice on how I can
change details on specific records on a mail merged document that
wouldn't change the details on all other merged letters. (The data is
being sourced from MS Access 2003, and I am using Office XP).
For example On the letter with:
Record No: 1001 --- (I need to add URN code: 132665)
Record No: 1002 --- (I need to add URN code: 132698)
Taking into consideration that URN is not a database field which can
be used as a source its just a details that needs to be added onto
the letter. Sorry to confuse you, but hope i've explained myself.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks Kush.