Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Simon G Simon G is offline

Default How do I move my cursor between columns in a Word document?

"RTH" wrote:

I have a document with two columns. I would like to type in the right-hand
coiumn with out having the words wrap from the left-hand column.

HOW DO I GET MY CURSOR TO THE RIGHT-HAND COLUMN???

Actually the above question has not been answered. What has been answered is
now to create column breaks. I have two columns and would like to move from
one column to another even if there is no text. I don't want to use table
with lines, I just want to move about.

Thank you