Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Cleaning up Styles

You can use Find and Replace to look for styles. Note also that the macro
found at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Style_Report.htm can be very useful.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"OregonJac" wrote in message
I have a really large document that has been edited by many, now for final
cleanup and formatting it comes to me. I like using styles, but in the
many
edits a lot of new styles have been added. When I go to view styles in
use,
it is a long list with lots of CM10 type names. I would like to change
anything that is listed as an unknown style to Normal, possibly view where
those styles are used and clean this up. Any suggestions?