Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trefilov22 Trefilov22 is offline

Default Creating a fillable template in Word 2007

Gotcha! Great information! I have one question regarding comboboxes in
this, How can I populate the list? I need two options, both addresses, but I
can't figure out how to get that information to populate the drop down list.
Thanks again for this information!

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "How to create a Userform" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Trefilov22" wrote in message
I am looking to create a template, that once opened, opens a box that has
users fill in a variety of information, then once complete, it
automatically
fills in the information on the template. How would I go about doing
this?
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!