Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] seanbaski@gmail.com is offline

Default Justified right indent not matching setting

Why are you setting a right indent? You do not need a right indent
unless you want the text to end somewhere to the left of the margin.

You set the right indent on a justified document (usually the margin
unless changed).

Never-the-less somehow it fixed itself when I was messing around with
some tables. I don't know how it did it. I have an old version of the
document where it still has the problem if needed.

I am pretty good with word, so it wasn't anything obvious. Probably
just a bug that fixed itself.....

Anyways cheers.